Total Pageviews

2011-05-10

Where's my baby, universe? Huh?

It's late and I'm inbed band falling asleep and I don't wanna type but man I'm gonna have a baby relaly ralaeyl soon and I'm sort of freaking otu and completely elated all at once. I go thru moments of pure joy and pure terror.

Mostly, I'm pretty even. The due date was yesterday, May 9. Now we're officially past due.

Megan is a goddam trooper. Thank the lord for the woman. At 40 weeks pregnant, she worked in the morning, and then took Lucy grocery shopping when I was at work at night. And I know she's not having an easy time of it.

But now I've got some time off work to look forward to, and I can concentrate completely on my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.