Total Pageviews

2013-01-02

Dads Who Don't Change Diapers

1. Should Start Immediately 

2. Are Ass


If you're a dad and you don't change poopy diapers, you're a piece of shit. Your woman carried that motherfucker and shoved it out her vagina and now you won't even help to change a poopy diaper? Get over yourself. Grow the fuck up for two seconds and act like and adult and SLEEP IN THE BED YOU MADE FUCKWIT.

Why does the woman deserve this responsibility? Why does she deserve to never get a break from this shit? I don't care if the dad does work and provide for the family--he's still gotta change a motherfucking diaper. Did he not understand that kids don't go in the toilet immediately after they're born? Maybe he wouldn't have had a kid.

Oh wait, yes he would have, because he has no regard for human life other than his own and his cock will shoot sperm into whatever accepts it and is legal to shoot it into.

Reading this pretty funny list of top 25 mommy confessions, I get to:
20. Three kids and my husband has never changed a poopy diaper. He says he hates the smell -- like I like it?! I'm going to shove the next one in his pillow.
And I can't even finish the rest. I'm flabbergasted. Her husband is a waste of space. Now I'm even more sure that I'm an awesome dad.

Why do people marry such assholes?

Look at me, I'm totally awesome, look at how much I love my kids:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.