Total Pageviews

2013-01-29

Capture and Display all Your Typos

I'd type a blog entry right now but I've got kids to feed. I really want to tell you all waht's going on with me and unload these thoughts in my head, but I don't have the time. My day starts when I wake up and doesn't end till the kids go to bed. It's crazy. Sometimes it lasts till my bedtime if there's extra studying to do.

In the Spring I'll only have one class to take. It's teh lite @ the end of the tunnel.

Pictures are easier and faster to upload than explaining exerything.

              6g bh=-091`oasdghk.,b

That's what it looks like when I'm wiping my keyboard off with a wet wipe.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.