Total Pageviews

2013-02-18

Briar's Birthday Party!



Here are some pictures from yesterday at Teal's son's third birthday party.

The Dad of birthday boy wasn't able to make it because he had to work, and he is not happy about that. I was thinking I'd try to make him feel better by telling him it wasn't that great, that he didn't really miss anything.

But then I asked myself, 'How you gonna tell a dad that he shouldn't feel bad about missing his kid's third birthday party?'

Just not gonna happen. If one of my kids was turning three, and was having a party for it, there's no fucking way I wouldn't want to be there for it. Just to be there in the kid's memory, you know? Just to show support. Although, Todd didn't miss for a bad reason--the family needs money, and if the job is hassling him about time off, then he's kinda gotta bite the bullet and do it and keep providing.

Thanks, Teal. You rock. Todd, you rock. Both of you are strong foundations of support for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.