Total Pageviews

2011-01-03

Cuddles

Sleeping dada wokened by fuzzy bear girl

Lucy woke me up this morning with cuddles. She wanted to climb into bed with me, and I thought she'd want to jump around. But she lay with me right in my bed with the blankets up and I had my arms around her. She grabbed my fingers. It was great. We could see outside. There was blue sky and pigeons were perched on power lines.

Now I'm feeding her a meal that's pretty different than the eggs and bread and milk I usually give her. Today it's guacamole, a few tortilla chips, some blue cheese and bacon macaroni and cheese from work last night mixed with some other crazy cheese sauce that contains fontina, gouda, roquefort, goat, and blue cheese, and piles of raisins, cashews, and green grapes. This is all in little piles. Small portions.

Right now she's counting and wants me to count with her. She keeps skipping three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.