Total Pageviews

2011-01-30

Things The Beans has been doing as of late

So here are some new things about Lucy. She is:


1. Loving the Sesame Street
  A. No longer completely hiding when Elmo comes on
    a. Calls him "Elway". I have made up a character based on this name: Elmo's black brother, who plays in the NBA. More to follow on Elway.
  B. Doing impressions
    a. Of The Count ("Ah, ah, ah...")
2. Counting all the time
  A. Wanting me to sing this song SS wrote about one thru 20 all the time
  B. Singing the first few numbers of said song
  C. In a good mood when she's counting--when she's scared or sad she just clams up
3. Taking thumb tacks out of the posters and doesn't want me to take them away from her
4. Saying colors--green, blue, purple
5. Asking for ice cream ALL THE TIME
6. Telling me when she wants to go outside ("Gah? Side? Gah! Side!")
7. Grabbing my hand and pulling me places (cute beyond belief) when she wants whatever


In summary: my daughter, at 22mo, is doing impressions, singing, and becoming more expressive.

Can't wait to see how she reacts to the new baby in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.