Total Pageviews

2011-01-22

I lay in bed 5

Satisfaction.
Man, it rules.
I used to think that those who are too satisfied need to work harder,
but right now,
I think I'm satisfied.

It's dark. The night comes upon me as I lay in bed.
The night envelops my family and I
In its temperatureless blanket embrace

Nothing to complain about today, or yesterday.
the little one grows older and talkerer
more
the big ones grow tireder
less

Our The Fetus is either a boy or a girl
but it does not have any abnormalities
It will be perfect the baby

Perfect, The Baby

Here's hoping for more satisfaction,
in the way of dreams,
ambition,
the working weeks to come,
and the years they stretch out to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.