Total Pageviews

2011-04-09

A great idea for a show

MST3K-Style!!!

So, perhaps this would be one episode of a larger thing, or just one thing in itself, 

but here's the premise:

Megan and Lucy and I, left-to-right, are the shadows in front of the screen, and we're watching 24. And it would start out with us all sitting there, uniform.

But that would only last 5 seconds cause Lucy, in her can't-sit-still fashion, would get up and run around and grab books and say stuff, play with her toy phone, and Megan and I will make fun of 24 in the meantime.

It's gonna be huge. Mostly because 24 is subtlety-free and SO EASY to mock. I mean, they just leave themselves wide open for it the whole time.

(we're on season 4, I love Chloe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.