Total Pageviews

2012-02-09

"Hold On, Dada. Hold On."

I literally can't sit down these days. It's the second kid, man. Just sitting here now and typing this is a luxury, but I know I've got to get up again, and check to see if BB stood up in her crib for the fifth time, instead of going to sleep. I just keep going back in there, laying her down, telling her goodnight, and walking out.

She was almost asleep before I walked out of there. Just like her sister, she'll go out like a charm if I'm ...

Lucy just walked into the kitchen asking to eat something I couldn't understand, and now I'm roped into getting her waffles with maple syrup. Two things to get up to do. Better turn the tv off on my way. Probably won't finish this blog post.

Lucy, one month from turning three, is getting more beautiful and personable by the day, and also more destructive to the physical elements of our house. She's not used to having to share me with BB, but she does a very good job of playing by herself when mom and dad are having a hard time. So now I really will stop typing and do the work I dug myself into. My kids deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.