Total Pageviews

2013-04-02

Chequelist (I'll explain later)

HEY THERE!

Here's what I want to get done today:

  1. Write this dad blog entry.
  2. Read the KEXP blog and get a sense for what sort of feel they're going for to which I can shape my writing.
  3. Check out how my boss edited my post on said blog.
  4. Finish reading the textbook selections for class tomorrow.
  5. Write a show review for Spacebag/Ubik at the Highline.
  6. Write a show preview for Yob/Lesbian/Samothrace (to which I have invited all of my likeliest- and unlikeliest-to-attend FB friends) at the Highline.
  7. Play with my kids--done (me, not them).
  8. Call my Aunt Colleen and wish her a happy birthday--cheque.
  9. Do the dishes. ...uuuuggghh, the dishes. They're just sitting there in a pile on the counter, extending to the stovetop.
I'll explain later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.