Total Pageviews

2010-07-24

Baby Einstein is weird

It's totally not metal at all. Mostly it's video of toys, puppets, animals, and kids. All the toys featured in the videos are conveniently available for purchase on the website, too.

I think of when I got G.I. Joe dolls and X-Men and all that stuff. When a company releases a cartoon for kids, it's a gold mine of paraphernalia waiting to happen--toys, posters, clothes, all depicting characters or scenes or whatever from the cartoon.

Before and after the show they advertise "Little Einstein" for preschoolers. 'Buy our stuff! Buy more of our stuff!' When the toddler is too old for it, they've got you covered--with more tv. You could practically home school your kids on this stuff.

Lucy only owns the Numbers Nursery and Shakespeare episodes. I'd love to get my hand on the Vincent Van Goat colors one. They had that online for the longest time, it made her so happy, but then they took it off one day. Khaaaan! I mean, BABY EINSTEIIIIIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.