Total Pageviews

2010-07-23

Watching my girl watch TV

Lucy loves to watch tv. Don't all kids? Her favorites have always been Baby Einstein videos--we have one about numbers 1 - 5, and another one about ... poetry, loosely. She's a Baby Einstein slave. Her other favorites are The Muppet Movie and Muppets Take Manhattan. Megan purchased both of those before she even met me. Lucky for Lucy, I suppose. But with both of those, she only wants to watch the opening songs, and then MAYBE ten more minutes of talking she doesn't understand. She loves the songs only! That's my girl. Probably cause I have her play piano with me so much, yep. Good job me.

She can't sit still when she watches this stuff. Always walking up to the tv and then away from it. A big truck sound got her to go all the way to the door to the room with the window, but the tv called her right back. She only slept an hour today, so she'll probably be groggy like all night.

Tonight uncle Ian comes over to hang and then get a ride to the airport for his Michigan vacation. Hopefully Lucy will not be a crying fussy wussy when he arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.