Total Pageviews

2011-02-08

Play-Doh

She's getting older.
   Evidence:
      -loves Play-Doh now
      -puts it up to her mouth and looks at me like, "This is gonna make you mad, right?" Every time I laugh at her. Except when she does it w/o realizing.
      -keeps it on the table, and picks it up when it falls to the floor

She can make it all flat, and pull it apart into many, many, many small pieces, but can't ball it up yet.

She had diarrhea twice this morning. Ew.

We're watching Fraggle Rock now. I used to have a No TV B4 Nap rule, but now I just.... don't care. As much. I realized that the stuff that'll damage her most is violence and such, and she's just watching children's programming, and responds to it. So like... fuck it. Tv's not bad for you unless you watch bad tv.

"There it is again! Gobo Fraggle. Why are we always getting postcards for a guy named Gobo Fraggle?"

She can also ask to be carried ("cawy"), and to get down off the swing ("Dah"), and "Up," and she said "Uncle" and "Aunt" the other day....

Okay Play-Doh's gettin outta hand. Go time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.