Total Pageviews

2011-02-14

What is that image in my head

It's forming. Swirling. When I let myself relax and breathe deeply, and not worry about how loud it is, i can see it. it's a beach scene, with lots of turquoise water and palm trees and yellow sand and sun. But it's not whole. Maybe that's not what it's supposed to be--what I'm seeing it as. Maybe that's there to put me in some mood to transition me easier to the harder truth that lies beneath it. Or maybe it will get even better. Cause right now it's sorta chaos.

I wish I may
I wish I might
Have this vision ][
To-nite

It's like in limbo, see. It can't stay like this. Something's gotta be done. Either shit or get off the pot, image. Don't make me think that my mind is stuck in limbous ruts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.