Total Pageviews

2011-08-21

Pizza Play by Play

Gah! The sauce needs more pepper, salt, garlic, and oregano! More of everything!

Pile it on! Stir it together! Move! Move! Move!

AAaaaaahhhh the Coke is cold.

Took too long to start letting the dough rise, doh! Dinner's gonna take a while longer people! I know, I know! Just hold your horses and everything will be more or less fine!

The sauce is tasting nice now. You just pile in the spices and suddenly tomato sauce tastes like traditional pizza sauce. My Megan reminded me that with each bite of pizza, you're not consuming that much sauce, so every small bite needs to be "pungent" she called it.

Oven's preheated! Shit! Are you ready!

Yes sir!

Then GO FOR IT ANGELS!!!!

Dun--- dun dun daaaaaaaa!

Pizza's in the oven! Goddam I fucked this one up, general. We'll pray for the best sir!

YOUR BEST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH, PRIVATE!

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIS -- mmmMMMMISSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.