Total Pageviews

2012-05-23

Birthday Sneakup

I'm laying in bed and I'm tired and I may not edit this correctly but here goes:

My baby Beatrix has lived outside her mother's womb for 365 days today. And the occasion flew right past us--our whole family.

My quarter in school is just wrapping up, which means studying is getting intense. Megan's working full time, as per usual. Neither of us are sleeping enough. Lucy is terrified of pooping and peeing in the toilet, and it's miserable for us parents.

All of this comes with the territory of having kids, I know, and it's no reason to forget a birthday.

Well, we didn't forget, per se, but it snuck up on us. Megan's gonna make a chocolate cake this weekend, though. I'm sure that will make up for the loss.


I've been such a space cadet lately. When a box of AWESOME PRESENTS for BB came in the mail from my mom a few days ago, I decided to shoot a video of her, Lu and I opening it and discovering what was inside. And in the video, I go, "Now why would my mom send us a box of presents for BB?" And I wasn't even joking.

Then I go, "Oooh, it's her birthday! A little late, but good anyway."

My brain was telling me that her birthday had already passed. I need to get some more sleep.

Today I got an important big project completed for skool, and now it's just tomorrow, then my 3-day weekend from skool, the Memorial Day makes it a 4-day-er, and for good reason, and then one more week. Just one more week.

My senior friends all say their minds are somewhere else now. Sniff, I wish I was graduating. Sad emoticon.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.