Total Pageviews

2012-05-24

Glenn argues a case for women

Probably puts foot in mouth

Ladies, you don't have to doll yourselves up.

Just thought I'd express that--you're people, not objects.

No matter how many glamour models the world throws at you on tv and online, you don't have to emulate them. You're not required to wear makeup. You don't have to please people. You don't have to worry about what anyone thinks.

No matter what anyone says, you're perfect.

No one needs to look glamourous. Not on tv, not anywhere. I wish there was less of an emphasis on beauty among the realm of women.

Although, I'm not a woman, so I don't know exactly what I'm talking about. However, I have a pretty good idea. Don't make me get out my textbooks from my Gender in Society class to prove my point.

Don't be afraid to gain some pounds. Fat women are underrated. There's nothing wrong with being fat--in my mind, it makes the woman more attractive.

Viva la mujer, in all her forms.

But--there's body image issues every woman faces. And no one exactly wants to be fat, for health reasons. So I feel for you ladies. The world wants of you what is most difficult--to act against your natural biology.

I will offer this: women are built to hold more fat than men. Women are the stronger sex, able to survive outdoors and without food longer than men. Women have the harder time simply living, what with having those ovaries, wombs and menstrual cycles. That's gotta suck.

Also men are trying to ask you out just to get a chance to fuck you all the time. And married men are trying to fuck you. And men everywhere are horny monkeys, thinking with their dicks. And men are the rapists and criminals, not women. I'd look up statistics if I wasn't mostly sure I'm right.

Prove me wrong! Seriously, if I'm speaking out of turn here, let me know.

I just want to stand up for the woman in all of us.

As you'll remember, boys, we're all born as women--the default sex. Our penises are enlarged clitorises. Women might feel more free to show their emotions than us, and talk more than us, and empathize more than us, and work harder than us, and have to birth the kids, and be degraded at almost every turn in modern media and when political policy regarding their reproductive rights are concerned, but... but nothing.

Let the gays marry and let women abort babies they don't want to have -- FOR ANY REASON.

There are enough people in the world anyway, no one's losing out there.

No one wants to have an abortion--it's not a decision made lightly, and women don't just go fucking around and having abortions like it's candy. To my knowledge.

The Bible says gay marriage and abortion are wrong, sure, but the Bible instructs us to do a lot of stuff we don't do as an enlightened society. The Bible is no book to hold as an example of how to live today.

Interesting article from the Harvard University -- Why Women Live Longer than Men by William J. Cromie (1998).

... I will say this. When women do look glamourous, and it's tasteful and done well, like on the cover of certain Joss Stone and Tina Turner albums I just saw on Spotify, well...

They look awesome, and I want to follow them around and take orders from them and kiss their feet.

A woman will be President one day, I can feel it coming. The world is not ready yet, which is sad, but the writing is on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.