Total Pageviews

2010-08-19

Children Collide; Please God Tell Me This Is Not What the Kids are Now Into


My Eagle

Children Collide | MySpace Music Videos


Is the singer going for a glam rock? Ironic garage rock? A certain sort of Disney Channel vibe? Is the drummer wearing a pompadour? Is the bassist some kid with an afro?

Please, God, tell me this is not what the kids are into these days. Because, apparently, it is.

This is what is featured most heavily on the MySpace music page right now as of this posting on Aug. 19. It's got a big splash photo across the front, and the guitar player's holding an eagle, and looking at it with a .... weird...  smile, and the song's called -- you guessed it, "My Eagle."

I figured, What the hell, click on it and see what's going on with this obviously popular new band of young kids. Perhaps it will rock me. RONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.