Total Pageviews

2010-10-05

Kids, Doctors, Cars

Here I lay in bed while I have a few precious moments. Megan is home on her lunch break and watching the little girl while the little girl watches The Muppet Movie. A great movie, might I add. She's crazy about it. Whenever she's scared of something, I can sing her The Rainbow Connection and she calms right down.

Like this morning in the doctor's office--she was scared of the place cause just a few days prior she received two shots for her 18 month check up. But we weren't there for her. I told her as much, but I don't think she believed me at first. Mama had to leave the room to get a urine sample, and Lucy started freaking out a little bit. So I put her on my lap and sang TRC to her and it worked like gangbusters.

You may be wondering why we were at the doctor's office this morning, no? Well, it's no use hiding it anymore. #2 is on the way. That's right. Megan's pregnant. Nine weeks and one day. I'm sick of not telling people. The doctor confirmed the pregnancy. We got the ultrasound picture. It's a little baby lump. Pretty cool.

I'm psyched. Good thing we got a new car recently. Now THAT was an experience. A big hassle for a bigger payoff. The salesman we worked with was great. Megan did everything right with her credit and the loan she took out to get us a good car with pretty low financing. My babymama the breadwinner. Aren't I lucky.

We got a Kia Soul. I should probably put a picture up her of it. ugh... .I'm too tired. I'm in bed. Later. I'm coming down with something. My throat is sore and I don't feel quite right. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.