Total Pageviews

2010-10-06

Hot dog, grapes, doughnut chunk, OLIVE

Lucy was given green grapes and a hot dog for dinner. She gobbled up the hot dog really fast. Must have been really hungry.

So I gave her a piece of this doughnut with pink frosting she didn't finish at Top Pot about three days ago. I still have half of mine left over, too. Mm, bavarian cream. But anyway, I saw these big black pitted olives in there that Megan bought and ate almost all of and I didn't notice. I ate one and then gave one to Lucy.

Now I counted this, and she never let go of the doughnut chunk in her left hand the whole time. Seven times, after picking up the olive, she looked at it intensely and strangely, put it to her mouth, gave it a sort of lick/bite, and took it away. Never put it down until the seventh time. Then she put the doughnut piece back to her mouth. Stopped. Let out a Huge Burp. It appeared to have been brewing in there a while.

She then held up the olive and showed it to me, then showed me the doughnut piece in her other hand. Finally she started in on the doughnut piece again.

I'm guessing the olive blew her mind a little. Megan's been craving them lately in her pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.