Total Pageviews

2011-03-16

Girl names I like

 Adelina
Adriana (a dark woman from the sea)
Alala (war goddess)
Alarice (The ruler of all—feminine of Alaric)
Alvada
Althea (the healer)
Aeris
Armada (the armed one)
Brunhilde
Carlina (a free person)
Carlotta (Car? Lotta.)
Carmine (Car? Mine.)
Cassandra (a Trojan princess w/gift of prophecy)
Catalin (wizard)
Celeste
Celina (goddess of the moon)
Tifa
Ultimicia
Wata
Terra
Paine
Whatever
Notjessica
Notsara
Notlucy
Onetwothreefour
Ladiesandgentlemen
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (40 F's! That's the kid's name!)
There Should Be a Law Against My Name (ruled one or illegal one or underage illegal one)
Shitfuckpissassaxe
Battleaxe
Hey You
Kid
Hey You Kid
Get Over Here
Princess
Telephone
Chimney Sweep...For your ass

It’s either gonna be Alice or Beatrix.

If it's a girl.

If anyone's got suggestions, let me know. There's too much parenting to do to boringly look through all these girl names on momswhothink.com or org or whatever.

I like names that have to do with battle, majik spells, eagles and dinosaurs. I don't like names that are all flowery and pretty and shit. No woman should have to feel that pressure. But a battle-hardened woman--now that's one you can take home to your parents. No spoiled rich princess bitch names for me, thanks.

Okay, I do like flowery, pretty names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.