Total Pageviews

2011-03-29

You ever insult an old friend and have to think about how to correct it?

Maybe it wasn't so much insulting as being annoying and self pitying. But he said something that insulted me a couple years ago and haven't spoken to him much since. I write him a sudden email yesterday, telling him that he said that thing that is something a few years ago and he said he doesn't care much that I was butthurt. My message appeared to annoy him more than anything.

And now I'm in an awkward position. I love the guy and want to keep talking to him, to an extent, and I want to say the right things.

Today I'm so f-ing tired from working late last night and Lucy will just have to suck it up. Well, it's not really that bad. I just read her a Curious George book and she wants to read her new big clock book now. Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.