Total Pageviews

2011-03-22

It's hard saving all the violent stuff till after Lucy goes to bed

But Metalocalypse, 24, Robocop 2, and all these other jewels at my disposal are definitely not gonna teach her good values.

Today she woke up at 6:20 a.m., took a nap at 10:40 (earliest in like almost a year), and was itchin to go to bed on time. So tired.

Finally, daylight savings time has caught up to her. I think. It's been ... how long? I dunno, one week, or two, but either way, the sun is out later in the evening and it gives me more energy.

I've been tweeting Robocop 2 quotes and scene reactions and stuff. Great 1990 style. Uber violent and the women are all... inferior to the men in some way or another. Maddening. And... extremely entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.