Total Pageviews

2012-04-22

Shoe

Today is a good day. The sun is shining and I made a BB comic. I've been going thru pictures that I've taken in the past month--there are a ton I must post here, but today is not the day. Too much other stuff to do--skool and taking the kids out and dishes. And sorting  random, scattered documents.

BB is over her flu, it seems. She ate like a champ today, and has been sleeping for an hour and a half since 10:30. Wonderful. We're hecka going outside today.

This weekend (our weekends are Fri-Sat) I hella took  my older girl many places. The aquarium Friday, and Saturday we ventured to Capitol Hill for Record Store Day at Everyday Music, and Teletubby Park, then to the grocer in the afternoon.

She's been so cooped up lately that I think she's going a little crazy. Tantrums have been more frequent, and she's bouncing off the walls and needs ... more. More than I can give. Sigh, day care, dad. Get daycare taken care of. Shit.

I am going to take the kids out right now. Oh, and by the way, Lucy and I are listening to the new High on Fire album. My girl will know metal like the back of her hand; whether she likes it remains to be seen.

I had a revelation today--I am healthy and not dead and I have the power to change my world around me for the better. So that's my new outlook on life, and I think it's a strong one. As long as I'm alive, nothing is too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.