Total Pageviews

2010-12-27

Dada lost the battle

Louis is funny. I'm on episode 3.

So I lost the battle trying to get Lucy to nap today, which means I gave up after a half hour instead of fighting for four hours and winning. It's not worth the battle. She's fine. I don't care.

I've gotta work at 4. Since I work Sun and MOn nights, that means I don't get much sleep those two nights, cause Megan's gone to work early in the morning and Lucy wakes me up at eight. Every Sunday, Lucy is with me for eight hours, then I work for eight hours, then I go home and go directly to sleep and repeat.

Ever wonder what they meant when they said that when you have kids, your life no longer belongs to you? I've got no time for this. I've got to go to work.

I start lots of sentences with "I" or "I've".
This subhead goes at the bottom of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.