Total Pageviews

2010-11-08

I lay in bed

the hen is red
the head is dead
I say my bread
it speaks my lead
Work was fun tonight
It taught me to compartmentalize
And that's no shame
FOr serious
This has been a free verse poem by me
O but it's not done
ladies crowd my house
my luck runneth over
ladies crowd my mind
and the music industry
and writing down what happens
for other people to read, and say,
well I sure am glad
I read what was written
about what happened
it takes a certain kind of special someone
the luck of the draw
the suck of the law
we are tired and sleepy our head is full of pulsing
the computer over there is on while the one in front of me is also on
busy busy busy, until we're not busy anymore
personal, personal, personal, until we're individual
lots can be accomplished by poetry
the black is under my eyes
the lights flash and sparkle
avove my head
they close
my hands keep typing in the morning
there willl be waking sanity
beguiled by a few hours lacking in my normal sleep cycle
what a pity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.