Total Pageviews

2010-11-22

The snow from my apartment

 Out the window




Lucy's doing a little breakdancing.

I think I'll name my next child Asplundh....

I'm getting sleepy.

Waitaminute....

This snow is POISON SNOW!!

In the past decade, the heaviest snowfall Seattle has seen came in Februaray, 1916. There were 21.5" measured. After that, the next heaviest was in January of 1950, when 20" were measured. See the data for yourself.

But this year will not be quite so bad. In fact, starting tomorrow, the forecast is mostly sunny! But that 26 degree high will be a bitch. After that, guess what-- Rain!

I'm glad I got pics of the snow before the melt, cause it's starting now. The ground isn't frozen or anything. It's not like the Michigan winters I miss, where the snow would fall for days and trap us in our homes and make driving treacherous.

How much you wanna bet the city will get itself up in a tizzy about snow and ice removal this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage comments from any and all readers. Please lay your thoughts on me.